30 November 2012

FREEDOM FRIDAY -- Today's Show Will Be One For The Ages


The title of today's upcoming LIVE program is Freedom Friday! It's being specially produced to tell the story of things I'm currently dealing with, and the way I sometimes feel. It's a response to some of the madness I've had to deal with these last few days.

As you probably know, I could easily take to the mic and talk continuously for two, three, even five hours if need be. But today is going to be a little bit different.

Today I'll let the music do the talking for me. This won't be just a music show, but a show of music with a message. For those of you who understand radio, you'll appreciate my value as a producer once you take in the totality of the show now being planned.

People often say I'm arrogant or conceited, but like the Malcolm X quote tweeted earlier, "when you know you're right, your right!"

I sometimes just stand tall on what I believe. A tough concept for others to get sometimes. Especially in a world filled with people who don't know what it is they really believe.

When you're a person filled with conviction and confidence, it's easy for this to be misunderstood, then you find yourself simply labeled as full of himself.

Well I'm gonna go out on a limb at the risk of being labeled again. As I continue to produce today's upcoming show, I honestly believe this one, will be one for the ages.

Not that I expect to be gone anytime soon, but if it turns out even a 10th as good as I hope it will, should it be my last show, I think I'd be mighty pleased.

With hard work, lots of prayers, and faith in God. I fully expect to be around a mighty long time. Producing awesome work, and quality programming.


We'll see.


Fide Et Opera!


A.F. James MacArthur Ph.A.L.


CEO
SoundStream Mobile Broadcast Solutions


Director
MacArthur Media

Managing Editor
BaltimoreSpectator.com

Founder
Baltimore Spectator Radio Network (BSRN)



P.S. At some point last night during the 10 o'clock hour, BSRN hit the 10,000 listens mark. I have each of you to thank you for this. Let's take it to 100,000! Tell your friends about us.


P.P.S. BSRN, is dedicated to free speech and delivering "Truth To The Masses." We will never sell out, but like any other not-for-profit-venture, we need your financial support. Consider helping us with any amount, nothing is too small. Small business sponsors are also sought. Email MacArthurMedia@gmail.com MacArthurMedia@gmail.com if you see the vision and want a ticket to ride this train. It really is all about the power of love.





Enhanced by Zemanta

BALTIMORE SPECTATOR RADIO NETWORK - BSRN

SUPPORT INDEPENDENT MEDIA

Our Growing Video Collection

MESSAGE TO ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT/INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES

To all those who willfully, deliberately and routinely violate the civil rights of law abiding American Citizens; Yes, you're powerful. Sure, you're everywhere. But this is still America, and the Constitution of the United States Of America still reigns supreme as the law of the land. The Baltimore Spectator will vigorously and aggressively defend against any and all attempts at spying and suppression. Let it be known to all that we are already aware of the regular monitoring and shadowing attempts. There is nothing to hide, but cross the line and there will be hell to pay.

In the end, efforts to impinge upon the freedoms of the people will ultimately fail. Some of us may get taken out in the ongoing battle for true and lasting freedom, but as I've said many times before, and will say till the day I die or get taken out by you goons, THERE ARE MORE OF US, THAN THERE ARE OF YOU.


A.F. James MacArthur -- American patriot & lover of liberty.

Fair Use Copyright Notice

--DISCLAIMER-- Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purpose such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statue that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.