12 June 2010

Kill & Walk, Kill Don’t Talk

Commentary By A.F. James MacArthur Ph.A.L.

As I sit here attempting to focus my thoughts and crank out a cohesive coherent piece, I must admit, I’m struggling. In a bad, bad way, so bear with me as I do the best I can.

Thinking about my three neighbors on either side of “The Bunker” (my reinforced rowhouse) who were killed in cold blood via home invasion, I often weep. Gone is the relative comfort I once had, knowing should any trouble come through these doors, I’d be ready. Now my only option is to call 911. Lot’s of good that’ll do. Last time I needed help they arrested me. What’s next, shooting me and not the bad guy?

Thanks to the Baltimore Police and Commissioner Frederick Bealefeld’s bad guys with guns campaign, my constitutional right of self defense has been all but stripped from me. Thinking back to that fateful December night, had I killed the two intruders, rather than scaring them off, I’d be in better shape today. Had I just shot them, and kept my mouth shut, I would be free today.

Heck, Ofc. Tommy Sanders shot and killed an unarmed man who was running away from him, and some joke of jury, more like a pool of morons let him walk. Too bad his victim Lamont Hunt can’t do any walking of his own…. now that he’s DEAD.

I won’t even discuss the samurai killer, or any of the host of others, cop or citizen who’ve been able to kill and walk in this town. Truth is, of all the murders in this town, less than half are ever even solved. But bear a firearm to stand your ground against invaders, call the cops to report it, then look out. Brace yourself for what comes next. Arrest, release, re-arrest, legal fees, house broken into while arrested, a criminal record, man I could go on and on.

Then there’s that no good, piece of trash, psychopathic, killing machine Gahiji Tshamba. Another one of the finely polished, gleaming sparkling blue diamonds of the Baltimore Police Department. We all know the story by now so I’ll spare rehashing it for you.

Let me get this straight. You get to kill a man in cold blood. Remain silent, give no statements, refuse a breathalyzer, report to work… and NOW there’s a warrant. Way to go Patricia Jessamy!

Meantime while Tshamba was not under arrest or even charged, I’m sure his passport was seized right? Uh huh, I’m sure his house was searched for other personally owned weapons right? I guess not, you can’t do that without charging and arrest now can you?

It’s such a good feeling to know that the police force is replete with these kind of characters. Oh, but some of you would have us thinking these are isolated cases and anomalous incidents.

Sure they are. We B E L I E V E

But before I finish, I have to ask a few more questions. Except for Mayor Rawlings-Blake several days later making a statement, along with Del. Jill Carter releasing her own thoughts and comments, why have our so called leaders been so silent? With elected officials charged with serving the needs and well being of the citizens, an innocent man was killed by an officer of the law, but no one has anything to say about it.

Meanwhile, how come we’ve heard nothing from Frederick Bealefeld? Seriously man, it’s been like a week. One of your robo-cop killing machines has struck again. Is the silence approval, or are you too busy re-writing and revising your resignation letter?

MacArthur On facebook

MacArthur on Twitter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.F. James MacArthur is a contributing editor and crime correspondent for Investigative Voice. Having worked nearly 20 years in public service in a wide range of capacities including patrolman (foot, bike, vehicular), search & rescue, intelligence and investigations. MacArthur’s path into journalism did not follow the typical route.


BALTIMORE SPECTATOR RADIO NETWORK - BSRN

SUPPORT INDEPENDENT MEDIA

Our Growing Video Collection

MESSAGE TO ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT/INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES

To all those who willfully, deliberately and routinely violate the civil rights of law abiding American Citizens; Yes, you're powerful. Sure, you're everywhere. But this is still America, and the Constitution of the United States Of America still reigns supreme as the law of the land. The Baltimore Spectator will vigorously and aggressively defend against any and all attempts at spying and suppression. Let it be known to all that we are already aware of the regular monitoring and shadowing attempts. There is nothing to hide, but cross the line and there will be hell to pay.

In the end, efforts to impinge upon the freedoms of the people will ultimately fail. Some of us may get taken out in the ongoing battle for true and lasting freedom, but as I've said many times before, and will say till the day I die or get taken out by you goons, THERE ARE MORE OF US, THAN THERE ARE OF YOU.


A.F. James MacArthur -- American patriot & lover of liberty.

Fair Use Copyright Notice

--DISCLAIMER-- Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purpose such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statue that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.